Sunday, July 14, 2019

Psycho Salads- Yummy Yummy

This mash-up video cracks me up!
Here I will include pictures of different salads I make (or see) to help inspire me and my family ("Remember when we made that? Oh, yeah! That was good; let's do that again) and will be updated. Dr. Joel Fuhrman encourages us to make large salads (mixture of raw veggies) the main course and not as a small side.

I recommend this recipe book for healthy dips
and dressings: raw, vegan, oil-free, gluten-free.
You can order a hard copy on Amazon HERE,
or an electronic copy on her website,
RawFoodRomance

Greens, cucumber, bell pepper, carrots, and
baked tofu (teriyaki) with creamy mustard
dressing

Haven't made, yet, but looks good!
Greens, quinoa, roasted corn, bell pepper,
carrots, radish, roasted red pepper dressing

Greens, roasted cauliflower, chili beans, quinoa, roasted red
pepper dressing
Greens, baked tofu -teriyaki, avocado, hemp seeds,
orange bell pepper, raisins, pecans, probably a sesame
ginger dressing

Haven't tried but looks good: broccoli, lentils, yams,
tomatoes

From Marie's garden

Marie's garden: Do you see the tiny snail in the center? 💚


Everyone's is different, but basically: yams w/pineapple/
pecans/hemp seeds, shredded raw beets,
roasted cauliflower, jicama, greens w/ tomatoes

Greens, radish, tomatoes, roasted cauliflower, yams w/
pineapple and pecans

Greens, green beans, carrots, quinoa, roasted corn,
mango (I think, or crushed pineapple...hm)
This is also a good dressing in-a-pinch. It does have
sugar and sodium. I like that it's fat-free